Thursday, June 30, 2011

House Cleaning 2011: otherwise known as #smithcleansweep11 on Twitter

The plan for the week was to clean the house - at least the majority of it. I did really good on Tuesday, but lost all mojo yesterday. The only 'cleaning' related activity of yesterday was buying Pledge. I'm dedicated to getting the master bedroom finished today, and then start on the spare bedroom - also known as The Pit. It's bad...there is no furniture in there so it's a dumping ground of papers, toys, electronics, movies, etc. If you don't see a post from me tomorrow send help!!

When I clean it's a Clean Sweep - everything must go. I have bins sorted for keep, donate and trash and move them room to room. So far I've had two 30-gallon trash bags and five donate bags. I know more trash is coming in the form of paper. Do you have that? Mounds and mounds of PAPER from work, mailings, daycare, etc. It's taking over!

Here's the bathroom in mid clean sweep:



It's worth it when we are done. If I get it cleaned enough I'm getting a cleaning person. That would help right?

For motivation - here's the finished master bathroom:



All motivated? I'm heading into the bedroom to dust now!

No comments:

Post a Comment