Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm a model...



Connor had his first photo shoot on Sunday and he was a star! He was the perfect sleeping baby model so you will see most of his photos with his sleepy face. Our friend Michelle (Coleman) Tiek - www.michelletiekphotography.com - came over and did a great job getting some wonderful photos. If you are buddies with us on Facebook check them out on my profile if you get a minute. As soon as we get the CD, we will get them uploaded to Flickr.

In other news Scott went back to work Monday and my first two solo days have gone just fine! Connor definitely misses Daddy though. Tomorrow I have my 2-week check up from surgery and Connor has a weight check in the afternoon. We also took Connor out to dinner last night - his first big meal was at Monical's in Avon which was ironically the last place Scott and I went to dinner before he was born exactly two weeks ago. We also had guests today - Sarah, Tracy, Tiffany and Kia all came to meet him!

It's hard to believe our little baby is going to be two weeks old tomorrow, but also still stunning that just two weeks ago I was still at work and pregnant. We are still getting used to it, but it certainly is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment