Saturday, August 8, 2009

First Pediatrician Visit

First a photo because I know you just want to see the baby...here is a photo Scott took on his one week birthday.



Connor had his first pediatrician appointment on Thursday, he is doing so well! His weight has started going back up, he was 8 lbs. 7.5 oz and we go back next week for a weight check to make sure he is still growing. As much as he has been eating, I am pretty sure he will be fine! Our Doctor is another Dr. B so we will just call her Baby Dr. B so we don't get her confused with my Dr. B.

Things are going well at home - I keep asking Scott to post an update and by the time he gets a free moment it's time for bed! He heads back to work on Monday so I get to tackle Connor and Yoshi all by myself. Wish me luck!

We did get a chance to upload some photos to an online photo album - you can check it out here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40599101@N02/

Most of the photos so far are from his first week. We have a friend of mine coming on Sunday to do a newborn photo shoot so I am sure we will have lots more in the coming weeks; not that we don't have a ton already!

No comments:

Post a Comment