Sunday, August 30, 2009

Awww...the difference a month makes!

So I chastise Scott for being a bad blogger and then I get to take the title. As Connor turned a month old yesterday he is awake a lot more and therefore I have less free time! Can you believe he is a month old already? He is getting so big...the photo below was taken last Wednesday, when he was 4 weeks to the day!



We have our one month well baby visit tomorrow and we're armed with a notebook of questions and I'm sure we will get all the answers tomorrow from baby Dr. B. Connor has gotten himself on a pretty good schedule - he takes a bottle every three or so hours about seven times a day. We are on night two of lots of sleep! He went to bed around 11:30 last night and got up about 7:00a. Yes, we know how lucky we are! I think it all starts with bath time...I think he likes it!



In other news the big brother turned two this past week! Yes, Yoshi got a little birthday party Thursday night. He got a birthday cake and some new toys. I'm sure he appreciated it!



We are off for a walk thru the neighborhood with baby and Yoshi. Wish us luck! BTW - I'll have lots of free time this week as the US Nationals start for Scott on Wednesday. Feel free to entertain me! :) Also, new photos are up on Flickr if you want to check them out, http://www.flickr.com/photos/40599101@N02/?sa.

No comments:

Post a Comment