Friday, June 26, 2009

Appointment Update

Things went well on Tuesday for the recent Doctor's appointment and the funny thing is he cleared me to travel for one more week! That is why this post is so late...I'm out of town! Scott had to travel to Norwalk OH for the Summit Nationals this weekend and we found out his hotel room was at the Kalahari Waterpark and Resort in Sandusky. Well, we figured I could sit at home or I could come here and sit by the pool so here we are! Check this place out - http://www.kalahariresorts.com/oh/

Anyway, what you are all waiting for....the growth scan went very well. Little guy is estimated at 5 lbs. 11 oz. with a huge head. :) Scott always note that could be a pound off either way so Scott seems to think he is closer to 4 lbs and I think he's closer to 6. He's in the 63rd percentile for size so that is fantastic news given the clotting disorder. We also discussed our plans for getting the baby here. Because of the medications I take we may be looking at an induction and that would probably be around week 38 which is the week of SpeedFest (shhhhh....don't tell yet!). We'll see how this plays out. For sure, it will be no more than five weeks away!!

On another note I am completely absorbed with the Michael Jackson coverage. I'm anxious to get to Mom and Dad's to take a look at the scrapbook my Grandma made me when I was much, much younger when I was huge MJ fan. I still love his music, and I am disappointed Tiffany and I will never have the chance to see him in concert together. My Mom took Jason and I when I was in sixth grade (I think) to see the Man in the Mirror tour at Market Square Arena and I think that is where I fell in love with live music. It is certainly a sad day for his family and his fans.

Don't worry Dad....Michael will not surpass Armando as a possible baby name. Now Jackson might have a chance...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment