Friday, July 8, 2011

Flashback Friday - 1st birthday party

Posting took a back seat and this one is way late tonight. I had a bit of a mix up with my daily medication, you can read about it here. Let's just say I had to take a nap today, and it makes a really funny story. :)

Since we are getting ready for the 2nd birthday bash, I thought a few photos from his first birthday party would be fun. We had it at Nana and PawPaw's house and several of our friends and family came, even Great Grandma Mary Ann and Bill. Uncle Jason came from Bloomington and your buddies Addison, Ava and Cassie were there too (I promise you have boy friends too, you just like the ladies better!).









You're party was jungle animals and you had the cutest cupcakes and smash cake. We even had a more sophisticated grown up cake with fancy sparkler candles. You weren't even a walker yet, so we could keep you contained. I doubt that will be the case for year two.

No comments:

Post a Comment