Saturday, July 25, 2009

T minus 3 days and counting...

Now that I have come to terms with it I am ready to update and let everyone know of our new 'plans'. The doctor's appointment was mostly good on Tuesday, Dr. B. was back from vacation. We had our ultrasound first, and lo and behold the baby is plenty B I G...maybe a bit *too* big for my liking! He is currently measuring 9 lbs. 7 oz. which was a complete surprise to us!

So, induction is scheduled for Tuesday 7/28. We will go in that night and then really start things on Wednesday. According to the doc, he should be here sometime Wednesday! So, guessing game is over for now... :)

Scott is out at the track right now, and has been all day since Thursday. I've gotten a bit of break this year, I'm heading out this evening for the actual race - the Kroger 200 Nationwide Race. Tomorrow will be a flurry of last minute get ready activity then Monday will be my last day in the office until November. I can't believe the day is almost here.

We'll post more soon - keep watching for the big news!

1 comment:

  1. So I *thought* I left a message the other day but it obviously didn't work -- my suggestion, forget the 'getting ready' and go out to eat before you can't! :)

    ReplyDelete