Thursday, April 16, 2009

A-OK!

Just a quick post to let everyone know the doctor's appointment on Tuesday went well! Baby boy's heartrate was 158 this time - he was pretty active that day. It was probably because my BP was a bit higher than normal but I now know not to go to the doctor after a work meeting! I had more bloodwork done as I do every month and no phone call so they must be happy with what they see.

Next appointment is in about two weeks - 4/28 - with an ultrasound! Dr. B is good about keeping tabs on baby and me so we will start the growth scans a little early at 26 weeks to make sure all is well.

Baby furniture is on track to be delivered on Saturday at 10:00 am, we are very excited. Lots of thanks to Emiley's mom for getting that squared away.

I also got a surprise from Scott today - he picked up the glider and ottoman as a baby present today! He did a great job picking it out - I am sure it will get tons of use. It looks like he did go shopping for baby stuff!

It's late off to bed - photos this weekend of the furniture so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment