Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's a milestone!!

We had my rescheduled doctor's appointment today and all was well! The doctor was very happy - baby boy has reached viability outside the womb - YEAH!!!!!! Our next 'get to' date is 32 weeks then I won't have to deliver at a NICU facility and from there 34 weeks is the ulitmate goal with lung maturity. We got a working DVD this time, and some pics. I will have Scott try and add them tonight.

I have the GTT test May 12th and we scheduled all my remaining appointments. The growth scan was good - baby weighed 2 lbs 9 oz and was in the 88th percentile for growth so he doesn't feel we need to do another one until 32 weeks when they will do a NST and monitoring.

All good news! It was a nice way to end the week. We also spent some time with Mom & Dad last night shopping for baby. I think they were a bit overwhelmed. Evidently things are a bit different from when Jason and I were born!

No comments:

Post a Comment